Hi, readers! I’m excited to make my first blog post on veronicareads! Why not do a book haul?
My 21st birthday was at the end of January, so these books have all been acquired since then. I got these as gifts or bought them myself with gift cards and such. They all look great, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about most of them. I’ll include the Goodreads link to each if you decide you’d like to check any out yourself!
- American Gods – Neil Gaiman
- Mistborn: The Final Empire – Brandon Sanderson
- The Bronze Horseman – Paullina Simons
- The Shell Collector: Stories – Anthony Doerr
- Revenge of the Witch – Joseph Delaney
- 20th Century Ghosts – Joe Hill
- Anansi Boys – Neil Gaiman
- Station Eleven – Emily St. John Mandel
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North – Richard Flanagan
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender – Leslye Walton
- The Way of Kings – Brandon Sanderson
I previously read All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and LOVED it, so I can’t wait to read his short stories! Also, these are my first Brandon Sanderson novels! I know I’m like the last person to get on the Mistborn trilogy, but better late than never, right?
Let me know if you’ve read any of these books and what you thought! I’d love to hear any of your thoughts, positive or negative! And thanks for checking out my first post. More to come very soon!
Read on! – Veronica